Good guesses so far! I’m impressed. Hang on, and you’ll see who’s rightest.
‘Rightest’ is a word, right?
Gid prepared this product review for me a while back. I’ve apologized to him for the delay, but as I said this past Saturday, I didn’t know how to edit the thing into something useful.
So finally, here’s Gid’s Gideo Review of an airsoft gun:
This is the first post of GID’S TIPS
-the point of this is get helpful tips from a expert.
This time I’m doing rules and tips for airsoft
Now. airsoft is a fun sport. I love it but a few rules apply like: use common manners, think of others
1.Repect others around you. This means if you are in an urban area, stay well clear of all pedestrian areas, or anywhere people can expect to be without being shot at.
2. Stop when some one yells stop. There may be an injury. Airsoft is a sport with high velocity guns. There will be injuries. I have been shot in the throat a couple times my self.
3. Play fair, don’t cheat, and be honest. If you get shot out, step out. Or if you get some one out don’t keep shooting at them. Ignoring this rule gives others the excuse to ignore it too and the game breaks down into useless squabbling.
4. Play hard. Enjoy yourself, have fun, this is a great time to have fun with your old, and new friends.
5. Bring your own gear. Unless you’re just trying out the game. Make sure you and you friends have plenty of gear for yourself and for others.
6. Eye protection is a must have. I can’t stress this enough. If you do not want to be blind, or partly blind, wear eye protection. There are lots of styles of safety glasses, goggles and masks. Make sure what you choose does not endanger or interfere with your eyesight.
I hope this helps you in any way. HAVE FUN!
wanna shop an airsoft gun? Click on the rifle/pistol combo below.
Gid The Kid says:
Its Gid again and I’m talkin’ about the P30 electronic air soft pistol
My friends and I play air soft every weekend. We love it we have a bunch of different guns: electronic, and spring, we are trying to add gas. There are 3 main types electronic spring and gas there are many different types under those categories like pistol, S.M.G (sub machine gun), rifle, sniper rifle, and mini gun the types are endless. Now the upsides to this gun are plentiful but I’ll only use some. The P30 can be full auto and semi auto. Semi auto is more accurate and strong. Full auto you shoot faster and have a better chance on hitting the target. This pistol is a blow back pistol. Which means it cocks its self when it shoots. Instead of constantly cocking the gun. It also has an accessory bar on the front bottom of the gun. My friends and I mount a grip on it. Which helps you steady your aim just a little bit. Electronic pistols are also hard to find at a low price that are actually good, just hard to find altogether. Now we have to see a few down sides. The magazine is only16 pellets. Which fly by on full auto. Sometimes you need to use full auto. Some times if you shoot on semi the first shot wont shoot out, but will come out the second time I guess it just needs to warm up. When it shoots on semi or full it still jolts your arm because of the blowback. Now for my rating I give it a 10 out of 10. It’s so awesome.
Shop you an airsoft gun, y’all. Perfect for home defense… against squirrels.
Click on the gun.